Fellowship & Board Examination
October 16, 2021
April 4, 2022
May 16, 2022
September 10, 2022
Board Certification Exam Application Available
All Applications and Cases are Due
Applicants notified of approval/declination to sit for the exam
Board exam will be administered
Ready to apply?
- Review the application information and case study guidelines
- Submit your electronic application form with case studies and $250 application fee no later than April 4th, 2022
- Review the blueprint/study guide
- If you are approved to sit for the exam, pay the exam fee (~$250-$400 TBD) and sit for the exam in mid-September
- Once you pass your board certification, rock those FABNG (Fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Gastroenterology) credentials like a boss!
Watch the fellowship panel Q&A from the conference! Click the play icon below.
In 2017, a special committee was established to investigate the possibility of creating Naturopathic Gastroenterology fellowships.
Now, in the fall of 2021, we are thrilled to recognize their hard work and celebrate the efforts of this group!
Our Naturopathic Gastroenterology Competency Creation Working Group:
- Dr. Ilana Gurevich
- Dr. Whitney Hayes
- Dr. Crane Holmes
- Dr. Lela Altman